• wide speed measurement range: up to 99 999 r/min for laser
measurement and 20 000 r/min using contact adapters.
• measurement modes include; rotational speed, total revolutions, frequency, surface speed and length in both metric and imperial units.
• laser can be used for safe and quick, non-contact rotational speed measurements at distances up to 0.5 m (20 in.).
• large back-lit lcd display enables easy reading in almost all
• angular range of ±45° to target helps facilitate easy measuring.
• up to 10 readings can be stored for later reference.
• compact design; one–hand operated instrument.
• supplied in carrying case for protection and portability.
5 digit lcd backlit display
10 readings memories
Optical modes : r/min, hertz
contact modes : r/min, metres, inches, yards, feet,
per min, hertz
count modes: total revs, metres, feet, yards
sampling time : 0,5 seconds (over 120 r/min)
linear speed : 0,2 to 1 500 metres/min (4 500 ft/min)
Rotational speed range: 3 to 99 999 r/min
accuracy : ±0,05% of reading ±1 digit
measuring distance : 50 to 500 mm (1.9 to 19.7 in.)
angle of operation : ±45°
laser sensor : 1x built-in class 2 laser
Rotational speed range : 2 to 20 000 r/min
accuracy : ±1% of reading ±1 digit
contact adaptors: included with conical tip, conical recess and wheel
Average user rating
Share your thought with other "Users"