• the user can select the following to measure:
–– r/min and r/s, metres, yards, feet, per min and per sec,
–– length or revolution counting, or
–– time interval
• wide speed range and the various measurement modes make the
skf tkrt 20 suitable for measuring speed in many applications.
• large angular range of ±80° to target facilitates easy measuring in
areas where straight–line access is difficult.
• the laser optical system allows easy and quick measurements at a
safe distance from rotating machinery.
• the large inverting lcd display facilitates easy reading, even when
pointing the unit down into the machinery.
• the skf tkrt 20 can also be equipped with a remote laser sensor,
which is optionally available.
Last reading held for 1 minute
Optical modes : r/min and r/s (also count and time interval)
contact modes : r/min and r/s, metres, yards, feet, per min and per sec
count modes : total revs, metres, feet, yards
sampling time : 0,8 seconds or time between pulses 0,1 seconds auto-selection in max or min capture mode
linear speed : 0,3 to 1 500 metres/min (4 500 ft/min) or equivalent in seconds
Rotational speed range : 3 to 99 999 r/min
accuracy : ±0,01% of reading ±1 digit
measuring distance : 50 to 2 000 mm (1.9 to 78.7 in.)
angle of operation : ±80°
laser sensor : 1x built-in class 2 laser
remote laser sensor: optional tmrt 1-56
Rotational speed range : max. 50 000 r/min for 10 sec
accuracy : ±1% of reading ±1 digit
contact adaptors : included with r/min cone and removable metric wheel assembly