Quick and easy detection of leaks of vaccuum or pressurized air systems
The skf tksu 10 is an ultrasonic leak detector that helps users to quickly find leakages in compressed air or vacuum systems. leakages increase the load on the equipment and result in higher operation and maintenance costs. the tksu 10 is very simple to use and helps users to easily find leaks from a distance, even in noisy industrial environments, via its ultrasound measurement sensor. the instrument features adjustable sensitivity and intuitive led display gives guidance for superior leak detection results.
the tksu 10 is designed for use in all industries utilizing compressed air, and it is particularly recommended for paper and chemical industries, as well as workshops with air-driven power tools.
• easy and intuitive to use; no training required
• leak detection from a distance in noisy industrial environments
• high quality neckband headset for usage with protective helmets included
• color led display assists users in adjusting sensitivity settings and shows measurement values
• independently adjustable sensor sensitivity and headset volume