Safe and simple bearing dismounting with up to 60 kn withdrawl force
The skf easypull tmma 60 is one of the most user-friendly and safest bearing dismounting tools on the market. it is very robust and ergonomically designed and features spring-operated arms that enable the user to position the puller behind the component with just one movement. the tmma 60 is mechanically operated and capable of withdrawl forces up to 60 kn for components with a maximum outer diameter of 150 mm (5.9 in).
• unique red rings spring-operated opening mechanism allow the tmma 60 to be placed behind the component with just one movement
• self-centring capability and nosepiece help to avoid damage to shaft
• self-locking arms help to prevent puller slipping under load
• sturdy design allows safe dismounting of components in the tightest applications
• efficient use of time due to quick dismounting